Wednesday 20 March 2013

My busy life

A beautiful tiled floor in Jamie's Italian, Guildford
A new biscuit recipe attempted for afternoon tea at my brothers...
And a banana for lovely Lucienne who is new to solids
My first book for book group - a true baptism of fire
Who's been sleeping in my bed?! - Merry where she shouldn't be
It's been 2 whole weeks since I posted on the blog. I'm ashamed of myself, although I have made an allowance that in order to live a brilliant life you have to do brilliant things. In the last 2 weeks I have rushed off my feet living life and doing lots of stuff but nothing particularly brilliant, or so I thought. But reflecting on this I realise that as well as the mundane I've joined a book group, found a new dog sitter, made a new doggy friend for Merry and a new friend for me, tried out 3 new recipes, enjoyed a lovely Mother's day lunch, bought new shoes, and on Saturday we went out with the glorious Glendennings. All brilliant stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment